For tips on getting the best search results, please see our search help page.
Browse the randomized list of therapists below, or enter one or more keywords into the search field above to find therapists who meet specific criteria (e.g. location, approach, session format).
CAPT psychotherapists practice psychodynamic psychotherapy. Like other forms of psychotherapy, there is a great deal of empirical evidence showing its effectiveness. Some of its guiding principles include:
- learning to become aware of and articulate emotions
- becoming aware of patterns of behavior
- understanding that our past informs our present
- the importance of understanding relationships, both past and present including the relationship with the psychotherapist
- the importance of speaking freely with the psychotherapist
Our therapists can be found across Canada.
You may also search for therapy groups on our Groups page.