The Canadian Association for Psychodynamic Therapy (CAPT) respects its members’ right to privacy. Personal information is only collected to enable the Association to provide its members with the services to which they are entitled.
When you voluntarily provide us with your personal information, you are consenting to our collection and use of the information for direct CAPT use, and to provide membership services and benefits.
Members’ names and addresses will not be used by CAPT for commercial purposes. Personal information collected by CAPT is used solely for administrative and transactional purposes.
By using this website and/or CAPT’s services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this statement and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set out below:
- In order to access CAPT services or as part of the member registration process, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details).
- Information included in the public therapist directory has been voluntarily provided by members, who have consented to the display of the information on our website.
- CAPT obtains permission from members to send email communications, such as the “CAPT Networker” and the “CAPT Bulletin.” Members who no longer want to receive such communications may advise us by unsubscribing or providing written notice to email@example.com.
All personal information is protected within CAPT’s secured computer systems. Only staff may access this information, and only on a “need-to-know” basis. Staff must conform to strict procedures for handling and storage. Third party vendors cannot access the CAPT network without prior approval and internal assistance.
Members have the right to ensure that any information CAPT maintains is correct and complete. Members may access and update their personal records at any time or ask CAPT staff for aid.
Any financial transactions on the CAS website are conducted through a certified secure server and all related transmissions are encrypted. We retain your personal financial information only for membership services and payment.
As a condition of membership, we require members to confirm that:
- The information supplied in the applications forms is accurate and up to date.
- That the information in CAPT profiles (if public) is also accurate and up to date.
- That members will promptly inform CAPT and their liability insurance representative if any formal complaint is made against the member.
- That if the member’s status with the CRPO (or other recognized regulatory college) changes, the member will notify CAPT immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further queries may be directed to email@example.com