Thank you for your interest in joining CAPT, an organization of more than 650 therapists across Canada.
When you join CAPT, you become part of a proud nationwide community dedicated to the preservation, study and advancement of psychodynamic therapy.
Your membership in CAPT ensures that:
- Psychodynamic approaches are recognized and included in any policy discussions pertaining to psychotherapy in Ontario.
- We can continue advocating for removal of the HST.
- We present CAPT’s members’ needs and perspectives at the CRPO and with the Partnership of Registered Psychotherapist Associations.
Membership in CAPT also means:
- Group rates on professional liability insurance and office insurance.
- Free advertising for your events, seminars and trainings in CAPT’s Networker.
- Increased exposure for your practice with a free profile in our Find a Therapist or Find a supervisor directories. Both are targeted to referring professionals and the general public, and are a great way to get member-to-member referrals.
- Access pro bono advice with legal counsel for discussion of liability issues.
- A chance to enjoy member rates with continuing professional development courses.
For more information on membership and its benefits, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join? Explore our Membership Types page to learn more.