The Canadian Association for Psychodynamic Therapy (CAPT) operates autonomously from any training school or institute in terms of its policies, procedures, and governance.
CAPT’s organizational structure, interests and activities act in the full service of its membership and in the fulfillment of two primary aims:
- to preserve and promote the various forms of psychodynamic therapy
- to support high minimum standards of training in psychotherapy, high ethical standards, and ongoing professional development of practitioners
The CAPT Board of Directors for 2016
- President: Mary Fulford-Winsor
- Vice President: Wendy Fredricks
- Secretary: Carolina Edwards
- Treasurer: Ali Crosthwait
- Member at Large: Gord MacLeod
- Member at Large: Jay Tropianskaia
- Member at Large: Sally Wright
- Ex-officio Member: Jena Ledson
Advocacy & Outreach Committee
Website Content & Creative Committee
The CAPT Board of Directors operates in accordance with CAPT’s By-Laws, and Robert’s Rules of Order.