March 7, 2020 from 5 pm to 11 pm
Play, Explore and Grow!
Clown makes deep personal work playful and fun!
TWO one-day seminars. In each one-day workshop expect to:
- Learn to suspend judgment and critical thinking through the ‘clown game’
- Explore your relationship with your inner child
- Reconnect with the pleasure that leads to new emotional awareness
- Experience, in play, how clowning can help facilitate the reconciliation of internal conflicts
- Recover hidden aspects of yourself that will enhance your life
Workshop #2 Details
Date: Saturday March 7, 2020
Time: Saturday 3pm to 9 pm
Fee: $150 (plus HST) Max 8
Mario Lourenco is a registered psychotherapist, a graduate of the Gestalt Institute of Toronto, and I hold an MEd in Counselling & Psychotherapy from UofT (OISE). In addition, I am a graduate of the National Conservatory of Theatre in Lisbon and I have been studying the art of clown in Canada and abroad since 2007. As a Gestaltist and a performer, I am interested in using the art of clown to facilitate the embodiment of all aspects that you are able to tap into and bring to the visible world with the support of the red nose.
Call Mario at 647-705-5110
Trinity St. Paul’s Center (Bloor & Spadina)