April 10 & 11, 2021 and September 18 & 19, 2021
TWO-DAY INTRODUCTORY VIRTUAL WORKSHOPS WILL BE FOLLOWED BY INTENSIVE TRAINING MODULES
Completion of all components – workshop and the intensives – provides 100 hours toward Sandplay Therapy certification with both CAST and ISST, or toward Sandplay Practitioner status with CAST.
This workshop is intended for professionals already practicing in the field, offering an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of Jungian Sandplay Therapy.
- Learn the history and development of Sandplay Therapy founded by Dora Kalff and how it may differ from other approaches to sand and miniatures
- Be introduced to basic concepts of Jungian theory
- Engage experientially in hands-on learning modified for video conferencing environment
- Review Sandplay case material
- Consider the role of the therapist in relation to Kalff’s framework, the Free and Protected Space
- Discuss the Sandplay collection and practical aspects of the practice
- Learn about the certification process and requirements of the International Society for Sandplay Therapy (ISST), as provided by the Canadian Association for Sandplay Therapy (CAST).
Please register online at our website www.sandplaycanada.ca, Upcoming Training: Toronto.
Payment may be made via Paypal on the website with your registration. You may also e-transfer to the CAST Treasurer at email@example.com, and
please indicate payment is for Toronto Workshop.