MTh ( Psychotherapy ) MACA ( PhD Psychology)
I am a psycho-dynamically oriented and integrative psychotherapy practitioner across multi-cultural, multi-racial,multi-faith and multi-generational background with over 16 years of experience and 2000 supervised clinical hours in direct psychotherapy practice.
Issues I work with
Abuse, Addiction, Anxiety, Bereavement, Career/Work, Chronic Pain, Depression, Divorce Separation, Grief/Loss, Obsessive/Compulsive Tendencies, Parenting, Postpartum Depression, Relationships/Family, Spirituality, Trauma
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Couples/Relationship Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Jungian Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
CertificationCollege of Registered Psychotherapist of Ontario
Australian Counseling Association level 3
NAADAC , the Association of Addiction Professionals
TrainingPsycho-dynamic training program at the Blanton-Peale Clinic New York under the supervision of Dr. Lee Jenkins.
Advanced Clinical Pastoral Education under the auspices of ACPE USA .
- Passionate about working for the psychological and emotional well being of individuals, families and teenagers.
- Support and interventions for those who are suffering from substance abuse, interpersonal crisis and social challenges.
- Effective team player within multi- specialty program and peer group supervision for healthy work environment.
- Proficient at rendering counseling for mental health, developing effective & adaptive coping strategies for future benefits & well-being.
- Experience in working with Youth and family developmental programs.
- Support, recovery program and rehabilitation for victims of domestic violence.
- Addiction treatment- Individual and group therapy
- In-depth knowledge across Psychoanalytic Theory, Person-Centered Theory, Positive Psychology and Object relational theories .
Office LocationSuite 1311 Kippling Ave
Toronto, Ontario M9B 3N7