Guidelines for Acceptance to CAPT as an Organizational Member
The Organization is a stable psychodynamic association of psychotherapists whose qualification for Membership would include passage through an institution that trains psychodynamic psychotherapists, which:
- has existed long enough to have graduates
- conducts or requires a serious academic study of psychodynamic theory
- conducts or requires practical preparation and supervision for psychodynamic psychotherapists
- conducts or requires training in professional ethics, or has a formal commitment to a code of ethics
- has a stable faculty of at least five members
Organizational Membership carries a one-time fee of $300.
Current Organizational Members
- Centre Psychotherapy Services (CPS)
- CTP Alumni Association (CTPAA)
- The Psychotherapy Referral Service (PRS)
If you have any questions please email your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for memberships and renewals are subject to approval by CAPT. Members are expected to adhere to the CAPT Code of Ethics.