Guidelines for Acceptance to CAPT as an Institutional Member
The institution is affiliated with, or is a member of, a recognized international association of psychodynamic psychotherapy, (e.g. The International Psychoanalytic Association, The Federation of International Dasein and Existential Analysis).
The institution trains psychodynamic psychotherapists, and:
- has existed long enough to have graduates
- conducts or requires a serious academic study of psychodynamic theory
- conducts or requires practical preparation and supervision for psychodynamic psychotherapists
- conducts or requires training in professional ethics, or has a formal commitment to a code of ethics, and
- has a stable faculty of at least five members
If you have any questions about our institutional membership process or criteria, please email us at email@example.com.
Institutional Membership carries a one-time fee of $300.
Current Institutional Members
- Adler Graduate Professional School (AGPS)
- Canadian Association for Sandplay Therapy (CAST)
- The Centre for Psychotherapy & Emotional Bodywork (CPEB)
- The Centre for Training in Psychotherapy (CTP)
- The Gestalt Institute of Toronto (GIT)
- Institute for the Advancement of Self Psychology (IASP)
- Integral Healing Centre
- LingYu International Psychology Centre (LingYu)
- Ontario Association of Jungian Analysts (OAJA)
- Ontario Psychotherapy and Counseling Program (OPC)
- Toronto Centre for Psychodrama and Sociometry (TCPS)
- Toronto Institute for Relational Psychotherapy (TIRP)
If you have any questions please email your enquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for memberships and renewals are subject to approval by CAPT. Members are expected to adhere to the CAPT Code of Ethics.